Legal frame and information re. this website, and the Product “SPECTRI Noise Web Access©” (on webnoise.eu platform)
“SPECTRI”, “Noise Data Logger”, “SPECTRI Noise Web Access©” and related trademarks, trade names and logos displayed on this website are the property of SPECTRI EOOD. Nothing contained on the website may be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise any license or right to use any of the trademarks without a prior written permission of SPECTRI EOOD or the owner of such trademark.
2. Used software solutions:
The used by SPECTRI EOOD software solutions (programs and internet solutions) are intellectual products, results of a creative job by their authors. The so described software solutions are treated then as protected intellectual properties.
3. Copyright legislation of used programs and solutions:
In the European Union, and specifically for Republic of Bulgaria, the computer programs and solutions are protected by the European legislation, and the Bulgarian “Copyright Law, and its related rights”.
4. Additional Copyright Information
The content of this website is protected by EU/Bulgarian and foreign copyright laws. You can review materials and data displayed on this website for non-commercial and personal use only, or if you have a collaboration with SPECTRI EOOD under which the materials/data have relevance, and provided that you respect and keep intact all copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary notices.
5. Structure of the offered solution
- The product „SPECTRI Noise Web Access©” is treated by the national, and international legislation for intellectual property protection.
- The author and copyright owner of the product „SPECTRI Noise Web Access©” is the company SPECTRI EOOD – Bulgaria.
- The product „SPECTRI Noise Web Access©” is to be used via an annual subscription contract.
- The subscribed obtain non-exclusive rights to use the product „SPECTRI Noise Web Access©”.
- During subscription contract validity, SPECTRI EOOD takes the responsibility for maintaining the product „SPECTRI Noise Web Access©” (and its related web based application) – in full working functionality. SPECTRI EOOD will store, synchronize and maintain the received by the system measuring data.
- During subscription contract validity, The Subscriber takes the responsibility for maintaining in working condition, and full communication capability the measuring terminals communicating and feeding data into the product „SPECTRI Noise Web Access©” (and its related web based application).
- No one has the right without having a written confirmation from SPECTRI EOOD to require, use or/and provide to third persons the working and/or program files of the product „SPECTRI Noise Web Access©” (and its related web based application).
- SPECTRI EOOD is free from responsibility in cases of non-working condition, and/or lapse of communication capability of the measuring terminals communicating and feeding data into the product „SPECTRI Noise Web Access©” (and its related web based application);
SPECTRI EOOD makes no warranties or representations about accuracy, timeliness or completeness of this websites content and may discontinue distributing the site without prior notice, and you are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein with other sources.
7. Third Party Links
This SPECTRI EOOD website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. The linked sites are not under the control of SPECTRI EOOD, and SPECTRI EOOD is not responsible for the content available on any other sites linked to this website.
8. Governing Law
Bulgarian law without regard to its conflict of law rules shall govern the Legal Notices and the contents on this website. Solely the Bulgarian courts shall decide any disputes arising out of or in relation to the Legal Notices. Place of venue shall be Sofia, Bulgaria.